Invented hundreds of years ago, Cribbage has never run out of the heat. It is a card game for multiple players, in which the target is to play so that the number on one’s cards played reaches exactly 15 or 31.
The rule sounds simple, but Cribbage players will never feel bored no matter how many matches they have played.
The game will be enjoyable when you play with 2-3 other friends or random players on Pogo. Like any other card game, what you need is just a bit of luck, skills, and experience. The Pogo Cribbage game also enables you to chat with other players to improve interactivity.
How to play Cribbage
1. To score points, you have to group cards that have a total summation of 15 or 31, pairs and runs.
2. Anyone who scores 121 points first will win the game.
3. You will play in 4-stage rounds as follows:
Round 1: Put your cards into the Crib When a round starts, every player will get 6 cards and must select 2 cards to throw into the crib. Click 2 cards and press the discard button. These 2 cards will be set aside and counted later.
Round 2: Pegging Round 2 begins with anyone who is not the dealer. All player will flip one card in the middle of the board. The total of the cards is watched and played unless someone can play without increasing the whole number to more than 31.
At that time, the total is set to zero again, and this process will repeat until everyone has run out of cards. This round score rule as follows:
● Total of cards as 15 or 31 – 2 points
● The last card smaller than 31 – 1 point
● Run of x Cards – x Points
● One pair – 2 points ● 3 of the same type – 6 points
● 4 of the same type – 12 points
Round 3: Counting points in your hands Starting with whoever is not the dealer, each player count the point that can be made using the cards in their hand and the one shared card that was flipped over on the top of the deck. This round score rule as follows:
● Total of cards as 15 or 31 = 2 points
● Run of x Cards = x points
● 3 of the same type = 6 points
● 4 of the same type = 12 points
● Flush (with top card) = 5 points
● Flush (without top card) = 4 points
● Nobs (Jack of top suit) = 1 point Round 4 Counting points in the crib After everybody has counted points on their hand, the dealer will draw the crib cards which was thrown at the start of the game. This round score rule as follows: ●
Total of cards as 15 or 31 = 2 points
● Run of x Cards = x points ● A pair = 2 points
● 3 of the same type = 6 points ● 4 of the same type = 12 points ● Flush (including top card) = 5 points
● Nobs (Jack of top suit) = 1 point Tips and tricks Save cards which are pairs, runs, and groups that sum to 15 or 31. J, Q, K cards are worth 10, and the Aces are worth 1.
In 2nd round: To get credit for a run, you do not need to play the most recent cards in order.
The only difference between hand scoring and crib scoring is that to get a flush in the crib, the top card on the deck must also match the suit of the flush.
So, you have known all of the necessary information and how to play Pogo Cribbage game. However, you should notice that this Cribbage game can be addictive. I am quite sure you can play 10 matches in a row without getting bored! “