Alien Shooter 2 Conscription is now available for download with the demo version. You have to conquer all waves of aliens to win.
Fight against waves of aliens to save Earth
War has begun! Now, waves after waves of aliens are invading Earth. They want to destroy all human beings. Hence, you must get ready to fight against all aliens, fight them off, and bring peace back to Earth. You are the last hope of humans! The only person who can beat the aliens is you! So, you probably know what you have to do!
The title is the sequel to Alien Shooter 2. It combines two game genres very well, including Action and RPG. Therefore, it will become a very addicting and entertaining game with unique features. Once you have decided to play it, you must be prepared because there are many epic adventures awaiting you. Pick up weapons, collect money on your way, and buy modern technology! They are all for your fights! You have to put your effort into fighting with the aliens, protect yourself from their attacks, and survive to win.
Key features of Alien Shooter 2 Conscription for PC
This action RPG game is packed with some exclusive features, for instance:
- It’s an epic gameplay mechanic. You control your character and keep fighting waves of aliens using various weapons until you win.
- There are three game modes for you to master, including Campaign, Survive, Gun Stand.
- There are lots of stunning graphics and cool effects. You make your way through a dangerous yet stunning environment where the major part of the screen is dark.
- Many waves of aliens. There are over 100 aliens appearing on one map at the same time.
- You can improve the parameters of your character.
- There are plenty of weapon types for you to use for combat, such as shotguns, sniper rifles, submachine guns, etc.
- You can make use of various supplementary devices, like radar and battle drones.
- You can drive many types of vehicles.
Alien Shooter 2 Conscription brings you every great action. If this is your favorite game genre, then download it to your PC now. The game is currently free to download with the demo version. It lets you play for a short time. If you want to experience the full version, you can buy the game on Steam. Take this chance to prove your shooting skills and see how many waves of aliens you can beat.
- Author: Sigma Team
- Release date: September 7, 2006
- License: Paid
- OS: Microsoft Windows, Macintosh operating systems